Day 19: Something New

30 day drawing challenge 19 illustration
Yes! I'm finally back in the series. After half a year of leaving this project, i finally have an idea for Day 19 which is "Something new". This challenges me to create a new style of making a drawing but still making it cohesive with the style that i used in this series. This afternoon, my friend a I went to the park to have a jog. There is a new science museum there and i really like the dome which looks like a futuristic geometric ball. This inspired me to use flat shapes in creating my new art. I searched for a reference in Deviant Art and i want it to be an animal. Finally, i stumbled upon this cool yellow bird image and decided to use it as my reference. After a few hours with the pen-tool in Illustrator and some texturing in Photoshop, i came up with this final output. Thanks to Kyokoh for the reference! I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment