Day 15: Family Picture

30 day drawing challenge 11 illustration
I love this challenge. I get the chance to use a portrait of our family for a drawing. I chose this picture way back when we're in grade school. I remember waking up early to take family pictures for our school projects. As you can see, our little brother looks cranky early in the morning. :D Anyways, I really love my family. We live in the humble city of Zamboanga where my parents work in the Fire Department. My Papa is the city fire chief and my Mama is a government employee. We siblings studied in Evangelical schools but we studied in different high schools. Our Ate Eldee and I studied at Regional Science High School, Mark in WMSU-ILS and Aljo in Trade School. Ate took Nursing in WMSU and she is currently a call center agent in Cebu. I graduated in Ateneo de Zamboanga with a degree in Information Technology. Mark is still taking up Biology in Ateneo and our bunso, Aljo, studies in Manila at San Beda University and is a football player. As kids we're the usual siblings who always fight and argue but we're pretty disciplined. We grew up being very peaceful and now we always have fun with each other. My family is not only a group of 6. As filipinos, we have an extended family. My lola, aunty Merlinda and our cousin, Wella, lives next door. We grew up being very close with them so our aunty is like our second mom, and Wella is like our sister already. We're very close to our other cousins, too, so we always have family reunions everytime there's a birthday or special occasions. I couldn't ask for more with the family I have. God really blessed us and I'm thankful for providing me with all these people in my life. Today is Maundy Thursday which commemorates Jesus last supper with his disciples. This week let's us have time for our family. May we have a great holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment