Sunrise

And then there was sunrise. I just turned 20 and i feel happy to be with my friends and family yesterday. Thanks for all those you remembered and greeted and made my day the best. Now that im 2 decades old, im looking forward for more adventures in life and more dreams to be fulfilled. I just finished another chapter and as i unfold the next pages of my life, i expect a lot of challenges, difficulties, obstacles and, difinitely, opportunities for me. Thanks for my mom and dad and my siblings for being there always, supporting me and being a great family for me. Of course to my friends whom i treasure, we may have our lives of our own now but i hope that our friendship will never change. I may unsure of what i have or what i am today but the sun will always rise for us to reveal the greater things in life..

0 comments:

Post a Comment