Chrystolite

Chrystolite, also known as Peridot, is the birthstone of August. I created this for all the August celebrants out there including my favorite website, DeviantArt.com who is now on its 10th year. I discovered it 4 years ago when i was a freshmen college student in the university. I was interested to join this community because i need resources, inspiration and a place where to showcase my artworks. I grew as a graphic designer and artist from my constant exposure of beautiful artworks and informative tutorials and tips that i get from the site. Because of this i want to thank the whole deviantArt community for being a great source of my inspiration and growth in this endeavor. Happy Birthday to all Chrystolite babies and hoping for more birthdays to come! ^^

---

This is part of the 12 Doodles of August series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment