No Guts, No Glory


This is my attempt to get gross.hehe. I don't know but i have seen many artworks that shows intestines and brains that are cool. Im not really sure why there are people who find amusement in grotesque or bloody stuff. No wonder i didn't take nursing in college coz im not interested in touching people especially when their insides are tucked out. No offense to nurses or doctors, but i just cant stand blood for a long period of time. I really salute these people coz they have the guts to do their jobs. Anyways, this doodle is part of my new project, 12 doodles of August as part of my countdown of my 2nd birthdecade. This one is tough but hopefully i can do this series on time. And maybe next year, i will start the 365 doodles of 2011! :D Till then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment