Day 29: A Place You Want to Go

30 day drawing challenge 28 anything youd like
I love travelling! My first time to travel or have a vacation outside the city was after high school graduation. I went to Iligan with the entire Zabala clan. Travelling with family is great! We get to see new places, share new experiences and get to know each other more. My entire childhood was here in Zamboanga, and I always dreamt of going to Disneyland or Universal Studios as a kid watching cable TV. I know a lot of places coz i always read books (as in encyclopedia) and watch nerdy channels like Discovery Channel and Nat Geo. I also dreamt of travelling outside space and becoming an astronaut. As a teen i discovered Harry Potter and no doubt, i wanted to be a wizard and study in Hogwarts. A lot of movie and cartoons made me want to go fictional places like Neverland, Oz, Narnia, The Shire, Rivendell, Gotham, Smallville, and the Pokemon Universe.

But in college i get to travel for real. I went to Manila many times for the Graphika Manila conference. I traveled to Baguio for a Student Journalism workshop. I went to Naga for
Animahenasyon. I went to Bohol and Cebu with my dad, ate and cousin. Last year, I went to CDO and Camiguin with my high school and college friends where I had the best time of my life so far. I also went to Cebu and Davao with the family for vacations. Recently, I went to Boracay with my sister and parents for the Rotary District Conference. While our parents were having their time, me, my sister and her friends had adventurous activities like Island Hopping, Fish Feeding, Snorkelling, Paraw Sailing, Banana Boat Ride, ATV and Zorbing. Boracay is a fun and relaxing place and i want to go there again!

This year i have two more trips! One is on April for our grand family reunion at Cebu and the second is the one that im really excited about. Me my barkada are going to Vietnam and Cambodia on August! LIKE OMG! I can't contain myself with the thought of travelling with them again. This will also be my first time to travel outside the country! @u@ I'm already imagining our adventures together! Lalalala...

Anyways, going back to my doodle, it took me sometime to think about what to draw. I was about to do Boracay but it was useless coz few days after, we are already going there. I also thought about drawing Vietnam and Cambodia but it's already a sure one so i picked a place that i really want to go ever since. So i chose Paris, France, the city of Love. When i was a child i always want to see the Eiffel Tower in person. Growing up as an artist, i learned that Da Vinci's works are preserved in the Louvre Museum like the infamous Mona Lisa. I also want to experience the vibe and culture of French People.

Aside from that, i want to go to Amsterdam, London, New York, LA, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, Tokyo, Seoul, Dubai, South Africa, and the list goes on. Like, who doesn't? It's everybody's dream to travel the world and i always wished i had all the money to travel and not work anymore. We're not getting younger and it's my fear that one day i'm not healthy enough to travel all these places. Yeah, reality sucks. And I still have to work for everything. But, nevertheless, hope is still there. I'm goin to do this little by little and just be positive always so i may attract all the opportunities to travel more. World, help me, please. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment