Day 28: Anything You'd Like

30 day drawing challenge 28 anything youd like
For today, im doing a throwback doodle from my college days. Back in the days, i would love to hang out at coffee shops just doodling in my planner and taking advantage of the free wifi access.haha. This dates back to 2009, my last year in college. I doodled a new dessert from a cafe which i tried. It's their version of the Knickerbocker, a cocktail of fruits with icecream on top. Knickerbocker is a must-taste dessert when you visit Zamboanga. As you can see im also busy with my laptop. That year i had my new laptop which i bought with my own money. Okay, not entirely mine, my parents helped me a bit.^_^ I worked during summer conducting seminars and workshops and the fruit of my labor was my very own laptop which i use to surf the net when im hanging out at cafes. Today, this laptop is already dead. :( It got wet when rain dripped inside our house due to construction of the second level of our house. I was forced to buy a new one coz i always use it at school for teaching. Anyways, this doodle is just a look back at the good ole days. Hope you like it ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment