Day 27: Someone You Love

30 day drawing challenge 267 someone you love sister birthday portrait vector
It's not so hard to think of people i love because i have a LOT! My parents, my siblings, relatives, and friends makes me feel loved always and i love them more. This particular artwork is dedicated to my one and only sister, Eldee Grace Michelle, or Ate Chen-Chen. It's her 27th birthday and i thought of making this as a birthday gift to her. Talking about hitting two birds with one stone ;) I created this colorful portrait in Illustrator with a bit of texture added using Photoshop.

Anyways, my Ate is a shy person but she's also adventurous. We both love to travel and explore places and do new stuff. As young siblings, we we're the usual kids who fight at times but we're generally peaceful. The toughest years when she was in her early teenage years when she's very moody with all that crazy hormone side effects. We went at the same high school and she's my rolemodel in terms of academics. She studied nursing at WMSU and i studied IT in ADZU. Now we're already working. She's in Cebu working as a call center agent while arranging her papers for abroad. She's a very fun-loving and adventurous person and i couldn't have a better Ate than her. So cheer's to you Ate and wishing you a great year and prosperous life. May God bless us always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment