Day 30: Congrats Banner

30 day drawing challenge
Omg! It's finally done. The last one is dedicated to my hard work and for not giving up. After two years, i finished the 30 Day Drawing Challenge! It was not easy for me doing this because im a very moody artist. I'm also not that talented with "drawing" so i used reference halfway. I broke some rules along the way like in day 16 when i used colored background and text should be inside some sort of a banner. But all decisions were made because at that time it just felt right for me. This also has been a great activity for me. It didn't only challenge my skills but also it made me know myself better. I really recommend all artist to do this challenge. It may not be as serious as i did, but practicing your craft will always make you a better artist. I also learned many techniques and even developed my own. I love to explore and just be creative. I hope all these creative juices will never run out. This one I dedicate to everyone who believed in me. Thank you and God bless ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment