Day 5: Best Friend

30 day drawing challenge doodle digital art illustration best friend pen paper planner csz97
Do you have a best friend? We have different interpretations of a best friend. Some has a best friend since childhood and share the same school, passion, likes and even work. Other consider a member of their family a best friend, may it be his/her mother, father, brother, sister, cousin or even a pet. More religious ones say God is their best friend.

I was thinking really hard on what to draw this time. I considered everyone that i mentioned from above. I have a long-time classmate who we consider each other a best friend. She is
Farhana, my quirky funny girl friend
from elementary to high school whom i shared a separate world only we can understand. I considered my mom who I loved most. Most of all I
considered Jesus but i don't believe that Jesus is a handsome white guy with a wavy hair and beard. He's just hard to draw Jesus. He's too awesome! ;)

So i just thought of a thing that has the characteristic of a best friend. One that is with me everyday, where i can share my secrets and express what i feel. And i immediately thought of my planner/journal/doodle book and my handy sign pen (specifically MyGel). Everyday I write what's happening in my life in my planner and even doodle the blank pages just to express what i feel as of the moment. When someone borrows my pen and forgets to return it, worse if he/she lost it, my heart is just teared into million bits. I feel sad for the waste of sacred ink. Every drop is just is important to me so i really use it 'til it's empty. I feel happy whenever I finish an ink refill and buy another one. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment