30 Day Drawing Challenge Day 1: Yourself

30 day drawing challenge csz97 day 1 yourself digital art doodleIt's been years since i've updated this blog. To keep it alive I decided to take do the 30 day drawing challenge i discovered in tumblr. It's the first day of the month, so its just fitting to start the challenge on this day. I also tagged some of friends and they'll also start their series. I'll feature their work too here in my doodle blog. So here it is.

Day 1: Yourself.
Hi i'm Ced Zabala. Just a simple introverted artist who find happiness on simple things. I love to eat, dance, blog, travel, do art, appreciate art, watch movies, shop, and do my job. I'm a
Multimedia artist in Seed Interactive, a local multimedia company in Zamboanga. You can find me anywhere on the internet, just search for "csz97".

1 comments:

Ced Zabala said...

my pleasure :D

Post a Comment