Painted Fantasy

I sketched this artwork in an index card, scanned it and digitally colored using photoshop... about a year ago. I found it in my archive folders somewhere in my pc and i couldn't believe that i named the uncolored one "fantasy" and the colored one "painted." (That's how i got the title Painted fantasy.hehe) Anyways, this art is just an expression of who am i during my freshmen days in adzu. it has an eaglet as a sign of my immaturity as a collegian. I love music so i had wavy musical stuffs, a guitar and a poor attempt to draw two huge speakers a megaphone. There is a moon which is actually the pattern that we used in our mural painting during the fiesta. I also included emo people because it was my first time to encounter such species. In the lower left corner, there is a scroll with the alibata calligraphy equivalent to my name. I also have my picture somewhere there, peeking out behind the drawings. So much to say but i want the image to speak for itself. Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment