Day 9: Favorite TV Show

abdc america's best dance crew champions logo jabbawockeez super crew quest we are heroes poreotix elektrolytes fan art illustration
I'm not fond of watching TV shows these days. But there are few shows that i really love like Adventure Time, Flapjack, and Big Bang Theory. I also like reality shows like ANTM, So You Think You can Dance, PBB and GGV.

But if there is one show that i admit that i'm a big fan of, it is ABDC or America's Best Dance Crew. I love dancing, specially hiphop. This show showcases different types of crews with their own unqiue styles. I'm very proud to say that Filipino's been ruling the show. Champion crews like Jabbawockeez, Super Crew, Quest and Poreotix all have Filipino members in it and i'm an instant fan.

I love ABDC because they show the latest dance styles, hiphop fashion, music and educates us all things about hiphop dance. I love how they embrace different genres of dance fused with hiphop like latin dance, contemporary, pole dancing, clogging, skating, and jump roping.  Some of my favorite crews that didn't win are Fanny Pak, So Real Cru, Kaba Modern, Static Noize, Rhythm Nation, 8 Flavahz, Beat Freak, Blueprint Cru, ASIID, Team Millenia, Hype 5-0, and of course, Mos Wanted Crew (who i think deserves to win Season 7, booo!).

During my 3rd and 4th year in college i headed the pop dance group of our college and i incorporated routines from the crews in ABDC. We were lucky to place 3rd in both years. That was my last time to dance and i really miss dancing with a crew. I hope that there's a dance studio here that offers class from known dancers like what they do there in America. Anyways, this show really inspired me to dance more. I'll look forward for the next season which will bring new crews and new styles in the dance arena.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed with your creativity.I am interested in Animation and graphics design.I am looking for universities who can provide me B sc degree.I would prefer 2D and 3D animation.Do you have any knowledge of any good university?

Bsc Multimedia And Animation

Warm regards
Maria J

Ced Zabala said...

Hi there Anup! Im from the Philippines! There are some universities here which offers 2D and 3D animation like DLSU-College of St. Benilde, Ateneo de Naga University and Ateneo de Zamboanga University.

aamir said...

Hi Anup,its a wonderful blog, it has transformed my thought completely keep on sharing more

Post a Comment