Buhay Daltonix

My puberty is at its peak when i was in third year high school. From a small boy the past years, I grew a couple of inches and a lot of changes was occurring in my body. But unlike the unlucky teenagers, I didn't have major problems about it. In fact, i was happier and i had more confidence. It started when I was transferred back to the first section (Dalton) and i was so happy to be classmates with my best friends again. Being back to the company of my old friends, i also had the opportunity to meet more friends in our section. We called ourselves Daltonix.

Being part of this group was ultimately crazy. Everybody was changing physically and emotionally. It means everyday i have to deal with all the drama of the people. It seems like everyone is trying to gain attention. But everyone can't handle too much demand of attention so they created groups and divided the class to bits. I belonged to K'09 or Kabarkada 09 which was formed after the series of subject groupings and overnight practices. They were the best bunch of friends i had. We shared laughters and tears, listen and understood each other when no one seems to understand us. The group even had controversies for being too different from the rest of the class.

But still being part of this class will really test you as a person. Aside from all the pressure from the academics and problems in life, there are also people who will break you. Good thing we have real friends who is always there for you.

And so with all these drama, my only outlet of expression is drawing and doodling. Here is one of my biggest doodle that i made during my junior year in high school. It's about all the things that happened in the classroom. This is buhay Daltonix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment