Sticker Bombing!

I did this last january at the city streets. I think the city was so dull and boring so i decided to bomb the streets with stickahz! i designed a pink sticker paper with my doodles and went to the city and secretly left my prints in the walls and posts. It's my first time to vandalize so it was nerve wracking. Adrenaline was all over my body but when i successfully landed my bombs it felt like a mission accomplished. I stop and take a glance at the opposite side of the street and look at it. So here are some snapshots of the stickers.





Surprisingly, after a few days most of them were gone. The second photo shows how the left part was ripped. I guess that the city janitors destroyed them or maybe the street children were so attracted to it and tried to steal my art. Well, that's it. I'm not sure if i'm gonna do it again, but i bet its fun to do it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment