Handmade Wooden Signs

Two of the most creative visionaries of this city has commissioned me to create handmade artworks for their new studio. Vista de Lente Photography headed by Mr Reymond Ledesma and Mr Rey Fortuna, and Inkpressive Invitations by Doc Venus Fortuna, trusted my crafty side to create sweet decors with quotes or phrases and images that will add personality to their new workspace. Inspired by western wedding event styling and my recent relationship with Pinterest, I was challenged to do traditional painting using scavenged wood I found in our garage, by-products of our house's renovation. My output surprised me as well. I didn't expect i can do such things. The feedback were also positive and now, many are already asking me to do one for them. Here are the first set of my "Handmade Wooden Signs" which i created for Vista de Lente. Click photos for larger view. More after the jump.

The set is currently displayed at the reception area of Vista de Lente Photography office at the new L&F Blgd fronting Cecile's Pharmacy along San Jose Rd.




And here's the set of 11 paintings for Inkpressive Invitations. Three of them are the product of my experimentation with nails and strings which inspired me to do my art collection which i created for the "Time Out" exhibit which was launched last July 17 at the Gallery of the Peninsula and the Archipelago at Ateneo de Zamboanga University.


Details of string art for Inkpressive Logo.


Added some crystals for the chandelier painting.

Foil transfer with my first ever attempt to free hand calligraphy :)

Check out more photos in my facebook Like page facebook.com/CSZDoodles. Please support by liking my page too! Hope you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment