Storybooks

I have this deviant art addiction for children's storybook style of illustrations lately. I really the simple shaky strokes that reminds me of my childhood days when i used to make simple drawings in my pad paper. There is an innocence that is beautiful to look at. The fusion of this style and the skill of today's artist made it more beautiful. I just love the little whimsical creatures, though weird, is kinda cute. The pastel colors and some vibrant ones just bring joy to every monitors or storybooks (if published.) One day i dream of having my own storybook, too, like the ever famous Christian Hans Andersen, Lemony Snickets, Lewis Caroll and Dr. Seuss. Here are some of my favorite deviants and their deviations who uses this children's storybook style.

ploop26

s4yo


chocolatita

flaviafou

bloodkirka

DjBisparulz

0 comments:

Post a Comment